Content credit to Action Lock in Perth. Everyone loves pizza, and who doesn’t, is because he has something wrong with his mind. Because, damn it, who doesn’t love pizza? It has to be one of the most delicious dishes out there, and again it’s brought by what we believe to be the best cuisine in the world: Italian cuisine. If you want to learn how to prepare an authentic Italian pizza right at your home, then you should keep reading this informative and engaging post, because you are going to discover many things and finally learn how to cook your own delicious pizza.
Just like always, you have to make sure your ingredients are top-notch and always fresh. You can’t afford to have ingredients which are not fresh – you must avoid it at all costs. You need to solely cook with fresh ingredients – period!
Here you have the lists of ingredients you are going to need:
For the pasta:
- 2 lb of flour
- 1 oz of fresh yeast
- 1 ½ cup of water
- ¼ oz of salt
- Half cup of olive oil
- 1lb of mozzarella cheese or your preferred cheese. In fact, you can even use a mix of different cheeses. I like to combine mozzarella with a topping of parmesano + gouda – it’s simple delicious!
- 1 lb of tomato sauce
- Salt (to taste)
These are the ingredients you are going to need. Make sure you prepare your own tomato sauce, and for this you can find in our website one of our articles which teaches you how to prepare your own natural and original Italian tomato sauce.
Now that you have understood the importance of fresh ingredients, and have in your hands now the list of ingredients, it’s time to check the procedure.
How To Make It:
- First you will have to prepare the pasta. For this you will need to work on a wooden surface, and work with the flour till it shapes itself into a well. Now it’s time to bring the egg yeast, water (make it warm) and salt right into the center of the flour.
- Now you will have to knead the dough. Be aware that this will require at least 15 minutes.
- Now that you have the dough ready to go, you should protect it in a plastic bowl and let it rise for 4 hours approx.
- Your dough should have increased its size, now it’s time to cut it into exactly 6 loaves. You have to protect these loaves as well, and let them arise for around 2 hours.
- Once the loaves are ready to go, it’s time to prepare the pizza. You should knead the dough and model it till adopts the shape of a typical pizza. Then you only have to bring in the tomato sauce, properly prepare with salt and olive oil, and then spread it. Finally add the cheese and take it to the oven at 480° F for 8 minutes.
And voila! Here you have your delicious Italian pizza – Enjoy!